Friday, November 28, 2008

I am Grateful!







So these pictures are from my birthday weekend. Ya I am a little slow. We decided to go to Idaho and see my family up there since we wouldn't be up there for Thanksgiving. It was a really good time I got to stay with my sister Jana in Logan. We always have good visits with her and I always stay up way to late talking about life. Then my Mom and Dads broker to us to dinner at Hamilton's steak house and it just ended up being on my Birthday. 27! It was fun to be with all the family and laugh about Ty's peter pan tights that they all saw hehe! I even got to eat at the Formosa the night before which is my favorite chinese restaurant ever! So eating out is like my favorite thing I guess! Then we went up to Idaho to stay with Bryant and Jodi. There great hosts and my kids love them. Jodi has an adorable house she is so Crafty! We got to go back to good old Grace High and watch my nieces Brandi and Sam play basketball. I don't love girls bball but I really got into watching them play they are awesome. Nicole my other niece is a cheerleader and does a great job! I probably watched them more heehee! I got to visit with my best friends parents which is always a treat cause there like my second parents. So my oldest brother Mark and his family moved into the house up there and they just finished remodeling. Wow it looks so great. I am so happy that it stayed in the family and we still have a play to go to! On they way home we got to stop and see my Dads and my nieces head stones which just got done. It was nice to see them before the snow flies and put flowers on them. They look really nice. I am so amazed at how strong my brother and his wife are I know that it wasn't easy especially seeing Jaeda who is only two days older. I know that the Lord will bless them when the time is right they are amazing and will be amazing parents. I am grateful for my Mom and Dad for raising us to have strong testimonies and to always stay close to our Savior. I can't wait for the day that we get to be with my Dad and Brynlee again.

When we got home we got another great surprise Ty's Mom flew into Cedar to spend the day with us. The kids were thrilled they love Grandma Curds. Talon got to see the cool plane that she flew in and he cried when she left. I have two wonderful families, wonderful children, and a wonderful husband I couldn't be more grateful for that.

7 comments:

Stacy Ellison said...

oh, i'm jealous! formosa! so many memories going there with you and your mom :) then off to grace and sitting by my mom. what a wonderful weekend! wish i was there!

Brittany said...

happy belated bday!!! I'm so glad that I can keep tabs on you guys! Tell everyone hello and give your mom a great big hug for me!

Noel Family said...

Formosa! Love that place! I'm glad you had a great birthday.

mccall... said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you got to go back to Grace - looks like fun.

Andrea said...

What about your wonderful FRIENDS! Dont forget how blessed you are to have me!! :) You know I love you.
Sounds like your birthday was great. I totally missed it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Jenny said...

I'm glad you got to get away for a bit. I didn't know that your dad had passed away. I'm sure that was a rough time. To lose your dad and then to lose your niece. Was she stillborn?

I'm sure your family has felt such comfort this year. I'll keep you in my thoughts during this holiday season.

Megan said...

im so sorry about your dad i had no idea i don't hear much about grace people anymore. I hope you give your mom my love