Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas tree outing!





What a fun new Christmas tradition we are
starting for our family. We decided to go and
cut our tree down this year. Our friends told
us not to cause it would cause a divorce cause
the know how anal I am. But we did it anyway
and it was actually really fun and me and my
husband still love eachother. And he remember this
year not to put in my house till it was flocked (Oh man
that is a whole blog session in its self). Our friends from
Bryce have a flocking machine so they came down and
made my tree all white and snowing (thanks to my mom
she got me started on that). So there is the finished project
it looks better in real like I think!




5 comments:

Brittany said...

how fun...i dont even know what flocking is!! Did you cut your hair

Nigbur Family said...

Cute tree janene! We cut ours down too, but we cheated and went to a tree farm! Ha!

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you're still married, too!

Warner said...

your tree looks so beautiful and i still can't believe you were able to find such a full tree! we have never been so lucky... you will have to give us a map to your spot for next year :) also i loved the christmas treat you gave us! you always do the cutest stuff... maddie loves her flower bow, but i want to put it on my own beanie so she really doesn't get first dibs :) we started on mia's room this week so you will have to come down to see the finished product :) your my favorite person to share all my projects with! :)

Stacy Ellison said...

your mother does love to flock! :) that brought back so many memories of your house. your tree is very cute. and so are you and your family!