Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh the weather outside is Frightful!

So December has been a crazy busy month I am sure for us all! I love December and the spirit it brings and all the festivities. And yes the Snow Snow Snow! We have had a lot of firsts this Christmas season. Talon had his first school Christmas recital. He did so good and sang every song! Tanley had her first dance recital. Man I was I nervous for her she is a little bit crazy in class maybe because I am her teacher but she was adorable. I thought she stole the show. She loved it so much that she tried to stay on stage for the next class it was funny. Jaeda gave us her first scare. Her oxygen level dropped to 80 so they thought she had rsv but luckly with breathing treatments it has came up. Poor girl, on top of that she has croop and a bad ear infection. She is feeling better now and were excited to see her during her first Christmas. She has already tried to open presents cause she is crawling all over the place! We have had really fun playing in all of the snow and feeling the rush of getting Christmas ready. With my Mom around I have done a lot of baking and learning all the secrets. It has been fun. Every week the kids have enjoyed a spiritual Christmas story before they go to bed. After all said and done its just nice to sit down to a nice cup of cocoa and be surrounded by the people that you love. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!






Kids having a snow day!






Keeping Cozy!




Tanley at her first dance recital. And also my class that
I teach!



Talon at his first christmas recital!


8 comments:

Robin Lamb said...

Cute pics, ya'll kids are getting so big! Jason and I really need to get crackin... Happy holidays!

Andrea said...

Merry Christmas McCurdys!! We hope you guys have a great Christmas. We'll have to get out the 4 wheeler in the next big storm. It'll be fun! The kids will love it.
We're STILL in SL. Im way more than ready to be home... Just one more day! :)

Noel Family said...

I'm glad that everything turned out well with Jaeda, not fun! Your kids are so cute and hope you have a great Christmas and New Years!

Brittany said...

how fun...I can't wait til lucy is in recitals. Hope you had a merry christmas. HOpefully we will see you sooner than later, it is always so much fun to get together with all of you. Tell your mom hello and give her a big hug and kiss.

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

Thank you so much for the cute cute flower bow. I think we're getting closer to getting Davie a little more feminine. It looks really cute on her

Anonymous said...

Janene,

This is your friend Kevin Smith from high school. I was looking at my wifes blog and found some high school friends and while I was searching I was glad to find yours. Please email me back at smi00016@gmail.com

The Garfields said...

Hey are you still around?? We need to get together, I hope that you had a good holiday! see ya around...maybe:)

abo-bder said...

فنى تركيب