Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Pulse

So our dance studio On Stage went to the Pulse
convention this weekend in Vegas. Oh man it was so
fun. The teachers are amazing as well as the choreography.
I was so sore after Mia's class I could not move my neck. She
is so inspiring and such a technician at creating movement. Isn't the
picture of her and Jaeda adorable. Hopefully, Jaeda is a future dancer.
I also took class from Tyce, Shane, Laurie Ann, Chris and Dave. The
last picture is of the band "Think" it was there first appearance. Chris
Judd is the founder and helping them get big. The were actually pretty
decent so check em out.










8 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like fun! You are so talented! Thats awesome you are still teaching dance adn that you can take classes too!

Bill & Jen said...

Okay Janene! I'm so jealous! I absolutely LOVE Mia, Shane, and Tyce! How fun for you & how awesome is that picture of Jaeda and Mia going to be when she is older!

Jenny said...

OH MY GOSH! I AM SO JEALOUS! I want to go next time they are in Vegas!

I love the pics!

P.S. I will get the SUU pics to you somehow!

mccall... said...

I am SO JEALOUS! Next year for sure! You look great I love the guitar hero photos - thanks again and sorry about the police incident :)

Noel Family said...

I am THE most jealous person right now! And you totally forgot to let me know about the convention because honestly I SO would've been there! Baby blubber and all! :)

Jake and Shannon Box said...

I only have one word for you...JEALOUS!!! Man I miss our dancing days together. I love teaching, but taking class is so exciting and fun!

Stacy Ellison said...

oh, so much fun. i am very very jealous. remember when we went to denver? like forever ago!

Holman Family said...

What a wonderful opportunity. I am able to take classes up here in SLC at RDT sometimes, and I know that is probably one of my greatest blessings. Your trip looks like it was so fun. It reminded me of our Dance Festival trips. I sure miss those days.