Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pictures!




The cutest "stinker" ever!


here we are the Peter Pan Clan. Ty as Peter Pan he loved
wearing the tights (haha). Talon as Hook. Tanley as Tinker
Bell ( the cutest TinkerBell ever). Jaeda was our lost boy the
skunk (so stinking cute haha). Last but not least, I was Tiger Lily just watch
Peter Pan for heaven sakes! We always go to our friends Halloween Party
it was really fun. That is Talon trying to catch halloween candy in his cup.
Talons school party!


Talon with his teacher.













10 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

i love the tights! Such a cute fam.

Mosers said...

How did you ever get those tights on???? My husband would totally have given me the I'm a man not a pan scenario! Good memories!

Warner said...

cute costumes. ty is sexy. the dehydrator is coming on monday so we can do jerky. this is shawn

Jenny said...

SO cute! I love the costumes. My little girl was a skunk, too. Aren't kids adorable?

Stacy Ellison said...

that was a way cute halloween family costume idea! ty looked pretty good in those tights! thanks for the pictures. i love looking at you and your cute family! miss ya!

Noel Family said...

I just about died when I saw Ty in tights! I can't believe he was fine with wearing them! I would have to bribe Ryan to do that, nice work Ty! Such cute pictures!

Nigbur Family said...

Paul will never let Ty live the tights down!

SPECIAL K said...

Haha..love the tights and that TY wears them proudly! You definitely have the cutest Peter Pan Fam!

Coombs Family said...

What a cute idea! Loved looking at the pics!

Bill & Jen said...

HA! THat's awesome Ty will dress up! I wish my husband would! The kids costumes are adorable! I love the little stinker ;)