Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October happenings



What a crazy month October has been!
I just wanted to post some fun things that
I have done this month that I want to
remember. Starting with the bottoms pics,
my mom and I have been going canning
once a month together. It has been such a
fun time for us. I have been really nervous
about my food storage and felt impressed
that I needed to get going. So slowly I am
making progess. My mom has been doing
some for my sisters for Christmas which I
now think is a great gift cause I realize the
importance of it. She was worried about me
posting cause the funny hats but I just had
to get one so my brothers could see. Oh ya
and Britt I got a nice one of Derek for you so
you can make fun of him. The next pics are
of the local missionaries. I signed up to feed
them in Relief Society. I feel so dang bad
when those papers come
by and only a few names
are on it. I guess my
conscience gets to me.
We did it for family night. They gave us a great lesson on getting back to the simply things in life. Then there is my darling baby Jaeda who is now five months old and loving life and food. She is always smacking her tongue and diving into any food that we have. It is pretty funny. Las but not least, that is my dance class that we just had today. As you can see we had a Halloween party and they got to where their costumes. They are so cute most of the time heehee!



5 comments:

MaddyChick said...

Tell Lassie she better count me in as a daugther if that is what she is giving! I've been wanting to get a few things stored up too. Your dance class is adroable. I can't believe how big Tanley is!

Jodi said...

I should pay you to do some canning for me. I just can't seem to get to Logan and do it with 4 kids. Richard doesn't have time to babysit so I can go spend the afternoon in Logan.

BRITTANY said...

Oh Derek looks hot in that hat! Thanks for posting it I will be sure to make fun of him...I mean show him the picture when he gets home!

Stacy Ellison said...

i like the hats! tell your mom she looks great! wow, now i feel guilty about not having very much food storage! look at you being all domestic :)

Julie said...

WOW! I got your blog address from the Mission Reunion blog site. I only met you once (at our home in Vegas) but Gareth (my husband) served his mission with Ty. I hope you didnt mind that I stopped by your blog. My blog (well for our family is handfullofhusteads.blogspot.com
Gareth has his own "movie" site that is
garethsmovieblog.blogspot.com

Great to see you and your family. They are beautiful!
Julie Hustead