Friday, September 26, 2008

Street Party

So every year our street gets together and has a BBQ at one of the neighbors house. It has been a tradition even long before we moved on this street. It is kind of nice to mingle and get to know who you are living by. As you can see my street is a little bit older but I love it. I have the best neighbors. They are always checking up on me and they bring me fresh vegetables and fruits from their garden. One of my neighbors VR has been on this street 53 years. He graduated in 1981 the year I was born. He was a professor at SUU for their Biology department. He just barely got put in a wheel chair, I asked him how he was doing and he said things would be a lot better if I could walk or just die. Man old people are funny.

1 comments:

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

I bet that party was WILD!!!!!!!