Sunday, September 14, 2008

Check out the Dew Tour Pics!




So this weekend we headed up north to the Dew Tour. It was a blast. We went and saw the BMX dirt, Freestyle motocross, street skate, and BMX vert. We took Talon and Jaeda. Jaeda got a little sunburnt but Talon had a ball. He loved the Skateboards the best. I can't believe how good some of these 13 yr old skaters were it was crazy. All of these guys competing need a pat on the back some of them were pulling some insane tricks. On kid on the BMX dirt was 17 and had one a bunch of competitions so he just bought his first house. CRAZY. If they win they make decent money. I told Ty to start getting his act together. So now he wants land to make those jumps. Ty got a picture with Ronie Renner a freestyle motocross champ (he is in all of Travis Pastrana's video's) so he was thrilled. We hung out with our friends Rusty and Trista, Tyre, and my nephew Austin and Uncle Troy.

5 comments:

mccall... said...

That looks way fun! Earn your millions so you can buy the land and build the jumps so my boys can come over!

Noel Family said...

You were in Salt lake this last weekend and didn't even call me??!! I'm a little hurt!

Nigbur Family said...

Hi Janene! Ty got us on your blog to show off your cute kiddos! I can't belive you guys have 3! They are all beautiful! Your oldest is going to be a little womanizer, Paul says he has to stay away from Kylie! Ha! It's fun to be able to peek in on your life!

Holman Family said...

You know we live in SLC right? We are just up by the U of U. You should call us if you pass by. I have the cell phone number and would love it if our kids got to meet. It looks like you guys know how to have fun. Hope to see you soon.

-rachel

Lyndzi said...

Janene! How are you?Your blog is so cute. Congrats on your new little baby. Wow, 3 kids, that's so great. I found your blog through Stacy's. Looks like your little family is doing good. I'm going to add you to my blog list, hope that's okay.