Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary!




Wow today is our five year anniversary I can't believe it. It was been such a wonderful journery with Ty. He definetaly isn't dull there is always something exciting wether its traveling clear across the country, or having another child it is usually always a surprise. They always say you love someone more the more you get to know them. I think it is true. My love for Ty has gotten stronger. We've had our tough times and our joyful times and through it all we have stuck it out together. Here's to five wonderful years and three beautiful children. Love ya Honey!

8 comments:

mccall... said...

Gorgeous pictures! I'll call you next week - I'm ready to pull my hair out :)

The Yoder's Five said...

Congrats on five years! I LOVE your wedding pictures. What a photogenic couple!

BRITTANY said...

Happy Anniversary! We thought of it last night as we were going to bed...so i was going to text ya Happy
Anniversary today..but then i saw this! So Happy Anniversary...i wonder how many times i can say that :)

Billy and Nikki said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's already been five years. I remember talking to my mom on the phone when I lived in CA, she was at the temple taking pictures of you guys. I made scrapbook pages of your wedding for you from the pictures my mom took. They are really good pictures. I'll try to find them and send them to you.

Noel Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I don't think I've seen your wedding photos! They're gorgeous!

Megan and Alyvia said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog, and I didn't know you had 3 kids!! They are ADORABLE!! And you look great too. It was so fun looking through your pics, you guys are such a cute family. Hope all is well!

MaddyChick said...

I remember thinking how beautiful your wedding was! 5 years!!! Wow times flies, think about how much has changed, your a mother of 3 now, that is crazy! Congrats that is a great accomplishment!!

Stacy Ellison said...

janene!
happy anniversary. it was fun to see your wedding photos. i have never seen them before. you look beautiful. of course. so much it almost made me sick :) at your wedding avery (and me for that matter) was just a big bulge :) i wish i could see you! i miss you a ton!