Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flat Talon goes to Idaho













This is one of my favorite things that my kids
Preschool Teacher does. This month the have
learned all about mail. She lets them make a paper
portrait of themselves and send it to whoever they
choose. They go on a field trip to the UPS store and
get to mail it. This year Flat Talon got to go see
his Cousins in Grace. He was so excited when he saw
of course Trevor and the tractor! I had to laugh about
the porta potty that would so be my Brothers idea. I
am just glad to see our farm is moving up in the world with
a high tech plastic porta potty. The porta potty when I was
there was a wooden shack that you weren't sure what
was lurking behind and beneathyou not to mention if it was
going to be still standing when you finished!
Thanks guys you did a great job he and his
class loved them!
Stay tuned to see where Flat Tanley goes!

4 comments:

Trista Rich said...

I LOVE IT!!! I might have to steel that idea and try it with my first graders. I love all the fun pictures, your family did a great job. Miss you guys.

MaddyChick said...

That is sooo cute! I love it! Can not believe how big all the Grace kids are, Miss being around everyone!

The Garfields said...

Fun, that brings back alot of memories when Lexie went to the same pre-school, now she is eight yrs old...crazy how time flys!

Jodi said...

Cambree was mad when she saw the pictures and realized she wasn't in any of them. But, she didn't want to go with us the day we took all the picutes. She just wantd Talon to know she is sorry she isn't in any of them.