Monday, March 29, 2010

Congrats On Stage Girls


So we just had Champions competition and although this competition was insane crazy it turned out very well. This is only the second year that I have taken my modern teams to competition and this is a tough one. All my teams perform on the stage which I love so much better than the gym but we are always up against amazing teams. My piece entitled "Eleanor Rigby" with begining, intermediate, and advanced dancers took 1st place and Overall Grand Champions hooray. My "Mysteries of the Bicycle" took third don't worry will make a come back haha! And my intermediate "Bim Bom" took first and I won the Choreography award. I was so excited about that I have never won that kind of award before it makes me want to challenge myself and the girls to press even harder. Overall our studio did very well we are getting better and better each year. It is exciting to see the growth. I hope our next competition goes even better!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great!! But really I'm not surprised... You are such an amazing, creative dancer. If your next competition is anywhere near Salt Lake, even Utah county, let me know!! I would love to watch :)

BRITTANY said...

Congrats!!!

The Allen Family said...

janene I didn't know you worked at On Stage!!! I danced there for YEARS and was on the first Elite Team! :) I love Heather! Tell her hello! :)

Stacy Ellison said...

the choreography award! i don't know if everyone realizes how big of a deal that really is! every choreography wants that award. that is the award that really menas something! what to go janene! wish i was there doing it with you. miss ya!

Andrea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so proud of you. I need to put Myla in your class next yr. Then she'll be a winner too!! :)

Noel Family said...

That is amazing! What a great accomplishment! Congrats!

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب وبرمجة الستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض