Friday, February 5, 2010

Cancun 2010



Xel.Ha





yes that is some sort of shark!



Our cute little love towels. Made us feel like it was our
honeymoon all over again.
This night was the most satisfying night of our trip.
We were at the Hard Rock eating on the board walk
and to little spanish kids 10 and 14 came up to us
trying to sell bracelets, headbands, and everything
else you can think of that they sell in Mexico. We got
to talking with them and they told us they're mom
just died, Dad walked out on them, so they were on
there own for awhile till there Aunt took them in.
My heart instantly broke I wanted to adopt them right there.
They said they get up at four and work till very late. It was 10:00 pm
when we sat down. They had just barely started school this
year. We sat them down and fed them a hamburger, coke,
and icecream. I have never seen to little kids so excited. My
heart broke again. We laughed ( I think they were laughing at our
not so good spanish skills)and talked so more then we
let them sell us there homeade items. It was such a great
feeling to us to know at least that night they would not go
hungry!


Our lovely day at the spa! Our swedish
massages were amazing


The best part of our trip the R & R!!







Eating at the outdoor steakhouse



The view off of our bedroom deck

That crazy mexican got in front of our picture
so we would by his BOO!

My crazy husband

Our last night on the town. We went to Senior Frogs
and watched the boys, Amy, and Nikki ride the bull.
No Bull riding for me only cause I was in a dress haha.
Our trip to Cancun was amazing its just what I needed.
The Riu Caribe an all inlcusive resort was fantastic.
As you can see our favorite thing was snorkeling and
relaxing but now back to the real world haha!
Thanks AMP for the free trip!

5 comments:

Trista Rich said...

Its moments like that, that I wish Rusty didn't work for the good ol'
parents and was working with Ty!!! Hope you guys had a great time, it looks like you did. I can't even imagine what I would look like in a swimming suit right now...Ha Ha! You look GREAT! Miss you guys. Maybe we will see ya next weekend!

Megan said...

wow what an awesome trip that must have been!! Im very jealous!! and you still are so dang cute i love it!!

Unknown said...

Barry held that same shark about 8 years ago, I wasn't about to get in that water! Did they try to get you to drink tequilla on the boat ride over? :)

Noel Family said...

Duuuuuuuude, you suck! hehehe, just kidding. Can you tell I'm jealous? :) Looks like so much fun.

Robin Lamb said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! P.S. I would love to know where you got a few of your swimsuits, they look awesome on you!