Saturday, February 27, 2010

FIRE!

So I feel so ridiculous. I guess this is just a lesson for me
not to zone my kids out haha. This is the story. I was in
the kitchen cooking dinner. I had stuff in the oven and I
went to cook stuff on the stove top well I thought I had
turned the back burner on but I turned the front burner
on. Out of habit I got done looking at the dinner in the oven
and put the oven mitt on the stove. Yes the front burner.
I went into the living room cause I was sucked into this
movie that was on. Tanley came in and said Mom fire and
I was like ya uh huh. She walked back into the kitchen and
came in again and said mom fire and I was like what then she
yelled Fire. Ty and I both ran to the kitchen sure enough the
oven mitt was on fire. I couldn't stop laughing. Ty grabbed it
and through snow on it. Needless to say Ty finally got our smoke
detectors up just a good thing I have a smart daughter haha!




6 comments:

Warner said...

it's soooo janene to be laughing through it all :) love it!!

Noel Family said...

LOl. Janene, that is hilarious! But good thing it wasn't bigger!

Stacy Ellison said...

so i may LOVE this! and you :)

Jodi Mathews said...

I did the exact same thing on Thanksgiving. Bryant came home looking forward to a nice turkey dinner and instead he got a smoked out house! He he. I guess he won't make me make Thanksgiving dinner again.

Andrea said...

Wow Janene... Thats funny! And totally you.

Andrea said...

PS. Cancun looks like a ton of fun! jealous!!! :)