Monday, August 17, 2009

NYC

Its been awhile since I have posted cause of my crazy life and my boss had these pictures so here they are. 8 grueling days in NYC. We got to take two dance conventions the Pulse Teacher Workshop and Dance Teacher Summit. We were seriously running back and forth getting as many classes in as we could. When we weren't in convention we were taking classes at Broadway Dance Center which was fantastic! Don't get me wrong after long day of dance we treated ourselves to New York Cheesecake and lots of delicious expensive food. We did the night life as well. We saw a Comedy Show, Wicked, Billy Elliot, Chicago, and Burn the Floor. They were all awesome but Billy Elliot and Wicked are by far the best. We also saw an off broadway show the Synthesis Dance Project (Director Tracie Stanfield). We had been taking her classes at BDC and got the invitation to see her show it was awesome she is amazing teacher and choreographer. I love NYC it is such an inspiring city I got so many ideas and learned the greatest new techniques! I love my husband so much for letting me go and support me in my passion!




































8 comments:

The Garfields said...

How fun!! I am glad that you had such a fun time, I want to go to New York.

Nigbur Family said...

Looks amazing! That is definately one of my goals one day to get to NYC! Sort of a shallow goal huh?! lol!

Stacy Ellison said...

looks like you had so much fun! sometime in the future, you and i are going together! (when we are both rich of course so we can buy anything we want! :)

Megan said...

looks like u had a great time! it reminds me of how much fun we use to have at the dance conventions we use to go too!! Your class is lucky to have you!

Billy and Nikki said...

you look so cute, all of your outfits were perfect. How many days were you there? you guys did everything!

BRITTANY said...

You look good! Looks like a lot of fun. Ty is a good guy to support his awesomely talented wife! We miss you guys tons.

MaddyChick said...

What a life!!!! Holy cow! It looks like you had a ton of fun, and of course you look absolutely gorgeous. One of these days I'll make it past salt lake city again.

The Yoder's Five said...

Jealous!! What a fabulous trip!