Wednesday, July 1, 2009

X FIGHTERS





So I 've never since my husband so excited when he heard the X Fighters Free Style Motor Cross was going to be in Texas this year. It actually only comes to the states once a year and it just happened to be 40 minutes from where we live. The Stockyards of Fortworth Texas what a happening little place.



If you don't know what free style is it is when they build huge dirt jumps and set up ramps that they do tricks off of. It was so cool one of the guys did two double back flips right in front of us. During the wait to get a new rider out they also had bull riding which was pretty sweet. And the best part I am sure you all will agree is during there so called intermission the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders danced. Yah I was so excited I think I took more pictures of them haha. The even did a double pirouette, a kick line, and the splits on the dirt. You can't come to Texas and not see the Dalla Cowboy Cheerleaders!

8 comments:

The Garfields said...

you guys are having way to much fun! I walked past you lonesome house today, I was going to take a picture for ya;)

Trista Rich said...

Oh My goodness, I wish that we would have flown out there and went with you guys. Tell T man happy late birthday. Looks like you guys are havin' some great fun, you probably aren't even missin' us. But we miss you here in lonely ville, nothin' happinin' Utah.

Stacy Ellison said...

that is so funny. today i was working out and saw an advertisement for the x fighters tour thing and i totally thought of you guys! i'm so glad you could go. where the dallas cheerleaders really good? or just really cute? just wondering :)

Noel Family said...

I bet those cheerleaders couldn't twirl a rifle!! ;)

Lyndzi said...

splits in the dirt? wow
You are so gorgeous by the way

Jenny said...

How fun! Good for those cheerleaders for going all-out on the dirt!

Mosers said...

Somehow changing things around on my blog I lost your blog.. so I'm adding you again.. if you need another invite holler! heidibugg@hotmail.com

The Garfields said...

Welcome Home!! I seen your car go down the street with the U-haul trailer, I hope the ride home went well. Come up and visit!!