Friday, June 19, 2009

RASCAL FLATTS









So I haven't been to too many concerts, but I have to say that this was a blast. I know
I know it is country and I was quite surprised when Ty got the tickets but I think he
really enjoyed it infact, I caught him singing some of the songs cause we do listen to
country at times. But Wait before you say anything about the cowboy hats and shorts
we didn't really put the two together I just wanted to see what Ty looked like in a cowboy
hat probably the only time I will see him in one. I have to kind of admit the cowboy hat and
shorts was a turn on haha!







3 comments:

Andrea said...

If you want to see President Monson, go to Little America! I've seen him more times there than anywhere else. He goes all the time! And so does my family... its our favorite place! :) (His too)
My Grandpa worked with Monson years ago. They were good friends.
Its always cool to run into a general authority.

Billy and Nikki said...

so fun!! you guys look so stinking cute

The Waltz's said...

I'm so jealous. I love Rascal Flatts! And you guys really do look cute together in the hats ('we're from the country, and we like it that way'...lol) I'm glad you've had some fun in Texas!