Thursday, April 2, 2009

NewPort Beach, SeaWorld and the San Diego Temple

Our Trip with the Scott Family to Cali was so much fun. Having friends with you always makes it more enjoyable. It was just what we needed before the big move to Dallas this summer. Ty hardly answered his phone I was so proud of him and our kids were pretty well behaved even though I got home and found out they all have bronchitis, ear infections, and possibly need tubes in their ears. Wow what a geat mom I am! Well enjoy the pics cause I enjoy taking them!

4 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

so fun! looks like you guys had an amazing time. props to ty for not talking on the phone. I'm sorry your kids are sick, thats no fun. Ryder got way sick when we got back from Disney Land two years ago. too many kids and snot everywhere.

Bill & Jen said...

How fun...Your kids are so stinking cute!! As far as your kids being sick and possible tubes in the ears....it's life, it happens....I hardly doubt your a bad mom. :) It's good to be able to keep up with people through these blogs!
You look great and look as happy as ever!

Noel Family said...

Man, looks like a blast! I'm sorry about your kids being sick.....so not fun! It was so good to talk to you the other day. Miss you!

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

What a fun trip. Get ready for a long, lonely summer though. I don't think we have any last minute getaways planned. Just a few days spent alone once I pop this out of me!