Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend





We had a great Easter weekend.
My brother and his family came on Friday and we had an Easter egg hunt and
then went to dinner. Then we had a rain day on Saturday and vegged out all day.
Sunday we found our Easter baskets that the Easter bunny hid (fun little family
tradition) then got all dressed up in our Easter best to go to church. Then our
friends Billy and Nikki came over for Sunday dinner with their two boys Ryder and
Easton. Wow I think all our kids had way to much candy!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

SO fun Janene! Look at your beautiful family in their Easter best! How cute?
Hey... you guys owe us $5 from the oven. I'll have to come get it!!! :) How was your trip?? And what happened with the marathon?

MaddyChick said...

So fun! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. You all look very cute! When are you coming north to see me?

mccall... said...

I didn't know J got tubes... poor little one! I LOVE the girls dresses from Easter, and the piano man costumes turned out great!!!