Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Holiday










This was a great Thanksgiving Holiday. We got to see lots of family and see our Boppsie Babies (Bailee and Berklee) be blessed. What a beautiful blessing Bro you did a great job on both! I can't express enough how much I love FAMILY! I am so glad that we have eachother. Life wouldn't be worth living without it. Eventhough we go through lots of trials and face a lot of obstacles in our lives, I am grateful that we have eachother to lean on.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Janene... I've been dreaming about you! And feeling like I'm a loser for not calling you. (Not to take Myla... just to say hi!) So sorry! :) If I haven't popped one day this week, we should get together. Although Myla has a cold. Who wants to hang out with a sick kid?

MaddyChick said...

I can't believe all the kids in your family are all getting so big. I feel like it's been way to long. I miss your family, love them all. Bryant's twins are darling!

rachy poo said...

I love your pictures. Who did them? We just got ours done too. My dad did them and I think he did a good job. So. How are things? We should catch up. Or, better we should get together. I will be here a lot in December, will you?

Holman Family said...

Here is our blog so that you can see my cute kids. - Rachel

abo-bder said...

شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض