Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Funny Story

So today I went to pick up my daughter for preschool and the teacher was like wait Janene I have to tell you a funny story. She said this last week she has been telling the kids a story about a pumpkin patch and all the pumpkins that lived in this patch. She told them one day a bunch of children came to this patch to pick all the pumpkins but only one was left. This pumpkin felt so lonely and sad that he was the only pumpkin in the patch. She said as she looked at Talon she could tell he was very concerned. She continued on with the story and said that a bunch of field mice also lived in the pumpkin patch. Then she asked the class so was the pumpkin really alone? Talon raised his hand and said No Jesus was with the pumpkin the whole time he is always with us! The teacher just laughed when she told me of course I had water fill my eyes. What a great reminder to me that are children are sometimes are best examples!

8 comments:

Jodi Mathews said...

That is too stinkin cute. Talon is such a good boy.

The Waltz's said...

Oh! That is so sweet! You guys have great kids. Our kids are so excited everytime we see you guys. I can't believe how cute that story is...

Stacy Ellison said...

so sweet! you must be doing a good job teaching him! :)

Warner said...

so cute! what a sweetheart!

Lyndzi said...

That is so sweet. What a good kid.

Billy and Nikki said...

im crying what a doll

Holman Family said...

I sure miss you. I love that story. We are so blessed to have such wonderful little ones. I'll call you again when we come visit. I took Kay's dance class. I loved it.

abo-bder said...



فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض