Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dallas Texas

So we are finally in Texas. I just barely got the internet on my laptop so that is why I haven't posted anything well, and my life has been crazy. We got here safe it was only a three hour flight thankgoodness. My kids were very good which made it that much easier. I've been to the pool like three times already. I met my mom away from my mom also. She is the nicest lady ever. I have already had visitors my best friend from high school Stacy and her family came and stayed that was way fun we got some good laughs. So now I have the internet I am going to have to back track on my posts.

6 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

im glad you made it! i think we are coming june 22 for a few weeks

Megan said...

texas!! wow what took ya to texas? i saw some pics of you and stacey on facebook your still so cute!

Noel Family said...

I'm glad the move went well. I'm so jealous Stacy came to visit you! I wish I could come.

The Garfields said...

Glad that the trip went good, have fun in Texas!

La Familia Rigby said...

What took you to Texas? I LOVE TEXAS!!!! I lived in the very southern tip of Texas for my mission. Texas is my home away from home.

CAid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pinjaman-kta-untuk-renovasi-rumah