Monday, March 2, 2009

Action shots


So I finally got my action shots back from our
Christmas recital. Well, I have had them just
been busy to post them. But here they are
I was very pleased with their performance. Wish
you all could have been there. Are year end is May
18th and will do these pieces again with others as well.
We have amazing dancers so hope to see you there!
Enjoy.
This is my advanced Modern class their piece was
entitled "Almost Lover"




















This was my intermediate Modern piece.
"Jellyfish" was its title if you couldn't tell.
It turned out beautiful. Thank you girls!











Tanley's Dance. Isn't she a doll! She
stole the show!


































6 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

your so talented, beautiful pictures

Holman Family said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are beautiful! I didn't think that your dancers were so advanced and that you had an older class like this. That is so fun. I still plan on being there in April and will get in touch with you regarding the dates. I think we will be up there for sure by the 13th. Let me know when the dance thing at SUU is.

loves - Rachel Holman

Harmony said...

I bet your pieces turned out great! Tanley is such a cutie! Don't you love seeing your little one onstage? I love it! Did you ever get your invite to my blog?? If not, send me you email to: harmonypreece@hotmail.com

Hope you're doing great! Love- Harm

Brittany said...

I just wish I had a fraction of your dancing ability and Tanley's too!! How could see not steal the show, she is your daughter!!

Megan said...

they look amazing!! you always were such a great teacher..they are lucky to have you

The Yoder's Five said...

I miss dancing!!!!!!!!! Sigh! How do you find the time with three kids?? You're just one of those amazing super-moms, I guess.