Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holiday Fun!











We had a great time over the Christmas break. Of course my kids loved opening presents and they were really fun to watch this year. We gave Tanley my old doll house which as you can see has become a place to store children. Talon got a new bike which was actually given to us by my sister. It was your daughters bike so I had a friend that works at an auto body repaint it. We thought it turned out nicely. After Christmas we headed up to Rexburg and to alot of snow. It was fun we went snow machining alot (yes I am from Idaho translation snow mobiling). I think Ty and I had more fun on those than the kids. We hooked the snowboards up to it and Ty went off the rough it was funny. We also put mentos in a Diet coke bottle haha! If you haven't seen this or tried it please check it out on youtube. It is hilarious. Ty and I also got a day to ourselves snowboarding. Wow, it had been 2 years since I had been because I have been pregnant every year. It was so fun it felt good to get back on the slopes and Ty even landed his backflip Ya! Then we went to my sisters house in Bountiful for New Years. Um yah those are Rootbeer bottles crazy people. I love my sisters family and there crazy little dog. Well, it was a good break but it is always nice to come home and take down christmas decorations boo!

5 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

look at your baby girl! she's so big and look at you sexy woman!

BRITTANY said...

It does look like a very nice place to store your kids. Jaeda is getting big! They grow so fast.

Brittany said...

Rootbeer...ya sure!! Sounds like you had a fun christmas..I can't even remember the last time I went snowboarding I'me sure I would be horrible since it has been so long. Your hair is shorter you look really great!!

MaddyChick said...

Your hair cut is super cute. You look way young with it! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Looks like you had fun though

Megan said...

hey woman you probably don't remember me but your family is so beautiful they take after their mom!